Our practice is dedicated to providing total patient care with the highest degree of professionalism. This service is complimented with the use of the most modern facilities, equipment and techniques available in oral and maxillofacial surgery. We have founded our practice on trust and we are dedicated to your comfort and well-being. We realize that undergoing surgery can be unsettling. Our surgeons and staff are aware of your feelings and are available to help you overcome any fears and anxieties you may have. Every accommodation is made for your comfort and safety during your treatment and surgery. Our mission is simply to provide the highest level of patient care in combination with maximum comfort, sensitivity, and compassion for each and every patient.
As an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Schmitt manages a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. The doctors practice the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with expertise in the areas of:
- Surgical correction of dentofacial deformities
- Dental implant procedures including bone grafting and surgical placement of dental implants
- Reconstruction of facial bone deformities created by tumors, deformities, trauma, and congenital/developmental disorders
- Surgical extraction of non-restorable and wisdom teeth
- Exposure of impacted teeth for orthodontic needs
- Diagnosis and treatment of facial pain
- Treatment of traumatic facial injuries
The surgical staff at Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates, Inc. are experienced, certified oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in administration of IV sedation, general anesthesia and surgery. All staff are informed administrative personnel, well-versed in health and insurance policies and are CPR certified.